On 2/4/13 11:13 PM, Pete Brunet wrote:

> On 2/4/13 5:20 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
>> Partially.
>>
>> So, cut, copy copy selected text to the clipboard. The details are
>> handled by the rouser. Paste pasts to selected text or the insertion
>> point (collapsed selection). What is the concern about clipboard
>> functionality?
> I'll have to dig through a month's worth of discussion on the list
> back in June 2011.  I'll try to get to that at some point during the
> week.  If you have time to look at it sooner look through the thread
> with subject, "next changes to IAccessible2" here:
> http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/accessibility-ia2/2011-June/thread.html
There are a lot of topics in that thread and I'll try to separate out
and summarize the clipboard discussion later, but there is also a
following discussion which starts here:
http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/accessibility-ia2/2011-July/001495.html
and one more post here:
http://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/accessibility-ia2/2012-February/001561.html