Hi :)

LiveCd is excellent.  It's even better as a LiveUsb because it's a bit faster
but LiveCd is pretty cool.  The "Try it" instead of "Install Now" is brilliant
for using a machine that is not your own or for doing online banking without
leaving a trace (except at your and your bank's ISPs of course but just not on
the local desktop machine).

I wouldn't remove Windows.  If you are installing Windows into a Virtual
Machine then it's just a reinstall to the same machine so you should
theoretically be able to use the same product/licence key as you use for your
normal install of Windows.  I managed it once but i had to phone MS Customer
Support and argue a bit.

Regards from
Tom :)