-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sudhir R
Sent: Thursday, 06 July 2006 9:24 AM
To: Access India
Subject: [AI] Cell phone recommendations, please

Dear experienced friends,

I am finally going to invest in a smart phone and the Talks software
since the new talking cell phones based on Texas Instruments'
speech-enabled chip may not offer all the functionalities I need.

I have zeroed in on 4 Nokia models viz. 6600, 6630, 6670 and 7610 which
seem to offer comparable functionalities  and these seem to be priced
between Rs 9 - 13 k in the Kochi market.  Kindly give me some feedback
on how those of you who use one of these models (or better still, have
used multiple models) found their performance and ease of use, broadly
based on the following parameters :

a) Accessibility of key pad, joystick etc;
b) Ease of transferring files (like .txt, .mp3 etc) to and from the set
;
c) quality of sound output, camera performance etc.

Sorry for broaching this much-discussed topic, but I would  be immensely
grateful if you could share your experiences to facilitate my decision
taking.

Thanks and regards

R Sudhir
M: 098 472 76 126
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at