Dear,
no downlaoad option is there.
you can open the books in PDF and save it or you can get in zip format.From:
"Anubha Bhargava" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2006 12:20 AM
Subject: [AI] Help Requested.

  Hello every1,
I just want to know that Has any1 of u visited the website
http://worldebookfair.com/ till date & tried to DOWNLOAD any book from it or
not?
I had visited this website today only & was able to find very few ( ONLY 4-5
BOOKS ) titles of free e.text books under various different categories
available.  I'm also not sure IF & HOW MANY of these e.text books are
available for FREE DOWNLOAD.
I wasn't even able either to DOWNLOAD OR COPY PASTE any single book from
this website, as no option for DOWNLOAD was available. So If any one could
pls tell me if really only 4-5 FREE e.text books are available under any
particular category for download or not & if any1 could pls  guide me as to
What should I do to DOWNLOAD/COPY all or any FREE E.TEXT BOOKS mentioned
under various different categories from this website, I'll be really very
thankful & grateful to him/her.
Thanking u in anticipation & hoping to be in receipt of yr reply for sure,
With regards.  ANUBHA.
TELE : 0532-2409434, 0532-3291880.
FAX : 0532-2409434, PP FAX : 0532-2405352.
E.mails : [EMAIL PROTECTED] , [EMAIL PROTECTED]
POSTAL ADDRESS : Bhargava Villia,
11/4 Tashkand Marg,
Opp Patrika Press/House,
Civil Lines,
Allahabad.

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with