-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vikas
Kapoor
Sent: Friday, 04 August 2006 12:34 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Need help-OCR

Remember sir, by pressing control    +O in fine Reader only opens the
image
files, be they in PDF format of jpg or any other image form. Having
looked
at the error message you've just posted, it seems that you are trying to

load a previously made word document in the fine Reader application. I'm
not
really getting at this juncture as to what exactly you are asking for.
Vikas Kapoor,
MSN ID:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo ID: