Hello,

I had to install a different version of windows xp professional sp2 on my d
drive. The previous version did not show outlook express in the add components
dialogue box. It had other things like message cue, but I could not use the pop
3 facility even in ms outlook or mozilla thunderbird. Anyway, now I have two
versions of windows xp running on my pc. It's working fine. If everything goes
right, I shall delete the version without outlook express later.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329