-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Subramani L
Sent: Wednesday, 23 August 2006 9:45 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] information is needed.

Can we do a similar thing for gmail? Again we keep discussing this topic
often in the list, but it somehow skips my attention to note this thing.
Kindly send the instruction. In fact, Kiran, as these are important
things for most of us, why don't you post things like how to create an
e-mail a/c or configuring different e-mail a/cs in OE or MSO etc?

Subramani