From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
DheerajBhola
Sent: Thursday, 24 August 2006 11:20 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] information is needed.

Hello ashish, can you give us step by step instruction of configure
gmail
account. an please tell, how can we enable pop forward from the web.
With regards
Dheeraj
Mobile: 09312462809
Residence: (Reliance) 01132982032 (MTNL) 01125276147
Skype ID: dheerajdelhi

http://in.messenger.yahoo.com

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please visit the list home page at