Hello,
  From Past some days I am facing some problem with out look express. That is.
  I have 6 accounts configured in out look express. And I have just configured
my new seventh I d.
  And my Default I d is the fourth I d.
  When I compose a new message it goes as it is suppose to from the default I
d. but, When I want to forward or reply to a mail then? Instead of going from
the same I d, from which the mail has come? It just goes from the new seventh I
d. which I have just configured. Actually it should be going from the I d from
which that particular mail was received.
   I have no clue why this is happening. And till I do not delete the seventh I
d. this problem does not get rectified.

  Your help will surely be appreciated.
  Regards
  Mamta.