That's really very sad. How old was she and what was the cause of her
demise?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of ashish
Sent: Monday, September 04, 2006 6:35 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] death of debbie scales

hello friends, some of us are  aware of the name Debbie scales, for those
who do not know about her she was the moderator of a very popular jfwlite
mailing list and the owner of jfwlite website, she was member of many jaws
related and other mailing list and was very helpful, today I am very sadly
informing you that she is no more among us, we lost a very helpful and
knowledgeable person, may her soul rest in peace, take care, regards, ashish

windows messenger/msn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype
ashishrohtagi
mobile +919896258072, website,
http://members.lycos.co.uk/ashishrohtagi/

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with