Absolutely! Therefore in promotions where a person is recruited, reservation
should be aplied for the persons with disability. As far as i am informed, it
is given to SC and ST. I have sent a note in this regard to the concerned
ministry   through Sambhavana: the organisation which we are running. I fully
believe, it will meet it's desired end very soon.
Regards.
Nikhil