-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Harish
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2006 8:50 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Site for downloading English novels

***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.
***********************

Hi Subramani
Radio channels are all free. There are a good deal of free TV channels
as
well.

You can of course subscribe for the paid channel.

Currently about 24 Radio channels are available on this platform.

Competition on this space has just started, with Tata Sky  marketting
agressively We should be getting better deals in the future.

Harish
> How do we use DTH service? Should we subscribe, as we do for
> cable tvs. Kindly clarify.
>
> Subramani

Hilton).
> copyright