Please send the copye of this to the list.

Thanks,
Kiran.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chetan
Sharma
Sent: Friday, 29 September 2006 1:29 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] currency notes and accessibility

Hi Rajesh and others,
I believe, in November, 2005 many banks, if not all, have issued
guidelines
to their branches, containing the detailed   modus operendi  of a/cs of
VIPs. i have
a copy of such guidelines issued by PNB, please let me know privately if

anybody needs these guidelines or if moderator thinks it appropriate, i
can
paste the E. copy of the same for all members.

Regards,

Chetan Sharma