From: "Dr. Vipin K. Malhotra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2006 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Proposal for starting a separate group on

> Illicit people are mostly violent!
> If I raised some lawful issue I don't know why you people united yourself
> so
> tightly.
> Let us read the objectives of this group again and again and remind
> yourself. What we should discuss 'here' in this group or not. If you are
> not
> members of today's focus then please do become. That group was created
> specifically for these kinds of issues. Your convenience could cause
> inconvenience to so many.
> Now You people have to decide what to do or not.
> There is another group which is discussing hot political issues like
> capital
> punishment communalism etc. That is really fine. These issues fits in the
> scheme of its objectives.
> Aruni has provided a nice platform for this kind of discussions.
> before you see your comfort you should think about others.
> In temple you can not drink whine.
> "Your freedom ends where my nose begins".
> You are all enlightened people I think you understand well what I want to
> convey. Don't be lethargic  discuss these issues on today's focus. I would
> also join you there.
> With regards,
> "unity of purpose is always better than unity of unholy conviction"

This e-mail contains privileged information or information belonging to
  IDBI Ltd. and is intended solely for the addressee/s. Access to this
  email by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying (whole or partial) or
  further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and
  may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that IDBI Ltd. is unable to
  exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of the contents of
  the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
  acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
  individual sender and are not binding on IDBI Ltd. E-mails are
  susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. IDBI
  Ltd. does not accept any liability for damages caused on account of this
  e-mail. If you have received this email in error, please contact the
  sender and delete the material from your computer.