where is the original topic? should we roll back to that topic, or it is
awated for a week or two. if anyone of us wish to start a group, i think, he
or she can start and inform the list.  thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chetan Sharma" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Dr. Vipin K. Malhotra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Proposal for starting a separate group on

> No sir, though, you have not proven your point at all, but i still think
> personal comments should be avoided, If i like, i can start to think that
> earth is flat and nobody will object it as long as i don't argue that
> earth
> is really flat and try to convince others to believe the same. But if i
> decide that i will keep on insisting my view point till all persons in the
> world agree that earth is flat, this will not work at all.
> Still, i am not able to understand why sexual harassment of Blind women is
> beyond the scope of this list. When we discuss each and every problem
> faced
> by VIs then why to exclude this one? Are we selfish enough to think that
> since we majority of male will not face  this problem therefore it is off
> topic? Now, i realize why one of  our friend, Rajesh Parakh went so far to
> put forward his thoughts.
>
> Regards,
>
> Chetan Sharma

DISCLAIMER:
The Information transmitted in this email is solely for the addressee. It is
confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone else
is unauthorized. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken by
anyone other than by the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you are not the intended recipient then kindly delete the mail from your
system. Any opinion or views expressed in this mail may not necessarily reflect
that of Punjab National Bank. The bank considers unencrypted email as an
insecure mode of communication.