-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Vishal M
Jain
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 9:21 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] Problem with Excel

Hello members,
First of all I wish you a very happy new year.

I am facing a problem with Excel. The JAWS doesn't announce the cell
reference properly.
Say, if I am moving my curser from A3 to A4, first it announces the cell
number that is
4, then the contents and finally the cell reference
or if I move the curser from A3 to B3, it will say as
B, then cell reference and finally B3, because of this problem, I Often get
confused between the actual number and the cell reference. Please send me if
you have any solution for this problem.

I would also like to know whether there is any method where I can make JAWS
to speak the contents of a cell without actually moving the curser to that
particular cell.
I am using Office XP with JAWS 7.0.
Thanks in advance
Waiting for your reply.
Regards,
Vishal Jain
Ph : 080-41140564
Website : http://vishal.hello.googlepages.com
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with