From: "Vedprakash Sharma"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] new member

> hi Hina! welcome to the list. hope your joining the
lists benefits both,
> the
> list members as well as yoo too. as you are from
Pakistan, please do me a
> favour off list. please tell me about the status of
Classical music in
> Pakistan. is it studied there as a subject at the
university level?
> my e-mail Id:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Thanks and regards

pakistan. But at present i
>> am studying in united states i am totally blind and
am 23.
>> . one of my indian friend encouraged me to join
this list and i hope you
>> will not mind my being from pakistan. i am studying
computer software
>> engineering and will try to assist list members
with technology issues or
>> in whatever way i can. i hope to make  some new
friend through this list.
>> i enjoy reading, writing poetry, making friends,
surfing the internet and
>> listening to old slow music.
>>
>> msn:
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> yours sincerely, hina.
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make
any other changes,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

any other changes,