From: "moiz tundawalla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 12:50 PM
Subject: [AI] page breaks and jaws.

Hello.
Using the cut, copy and paste commands with jaws while transfering
data on a web page into a word document produces peculiar results. The
stuff comes up all right but then page breaks get inserted
automatically. This has been a major irritant over the past few years.
How do I resolve the issue?
My apologies for raising the issue once again. But I couldnt quite
figure out what exactly was said the last time around.
I reiterate that I am no computer geek. So please try to be a bit
elaborate in your explanations.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Moiz.

To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with