Hello Ashish ,

I've a Problem once again.  I don't know why , but ever since SATURDAY (26th
May) I've been unable to DOWNLOAD any new mail from my gmail account in OE,
even though I've deleted some of the mails from OE.  The last mail which was
downloaded was of 11th April'07.    I'm able to SEND mails using OE.

After a few minutes of starting OE, nothing happens & then the following ERROR
MESSAGE dialogue box greets me :

' Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks.  HidePlease review
the list of errors below for more details.graphic 744  Stop

<< Details

checked Hang up when finished

Tasks Errors

graphic 267  Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible
causes for this

include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.
Account:

'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995,
Secure(SSL): Yes,

Error Number: 0x800CCC0F.'

Now u're kindly requested to pls help me, guide me as to What do I do?  How do
I fix this problem for ever?

Thanking u in anticipation, with best regards.  Anubha.