Hello Friends,
Thanks a lot for all yr kind help & guidance.
This is to bring yr kind attn. to the fact that I'm encountering all
these errors only since last Saturday (26th May) before which e'ything
was working very well.  I've already  checked my ACCOUNT SETTINGS on
the gmail website as well on outlook express.
Now, the following ERROR MESSAGE dialogue box also greets me, whenever
I START OUTLOOK EXPRESS & try to DOWNLOAD mails from my gmail account
in OE :
'Microsoft Internet Explorer
Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on
this page.  As a result, the page may not display correctly.
OK.'
In addition to the following ERROR message,about which I've already
told u all, 'Some errors occurred while processing the requested
tasks.  HidePlease review the list of errors below for more
details.graphic 744  Stop
<< Details
checked Hang up when finished
Tasks Errors
graphic 267  Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection.
Possible causes for this
include server problems, network problems, or a long period of
inactivity. Account:
'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'pop.gmail.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995,
Secure(SSL): Yes,
Error Number: 0x800CCC0F.'
Now u're kindly requested to pls help me, guide me as to What do I do?
 How do I fix this problem for ever?
Thanking u in anticipation, with best regards.  Anubha.