From: "Zujar Kanchwala" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Fw: VACANCY - Lecturers - English,Hindi and Commerce -
South Delhi

Hi,

She has not taken money in any form from me for forwarding me the vacancy
for a SE at MPHASIS. I have joined MPHASIS in January this year and if
Anubhuti wanted money, five months is not a small period of time that has
passed.

You say "I think She takes money from
>those candidate who are selected by her consultancy". Confirm your thoughts
>and then put them forth in front of such a large audience.

No ill feelings and controversies, please.

Thjanks and Regards.....