Friends, my threat ends up perhaps if you don't have questions!
We have not provided the info on installing the scripts, as you don't have to
be a programmer or Scripter. simply extract to the jaws settings\language
directory, compile and enjoy!
if you any question not written the readme file, or unable to uhnderstand the
sintax, do write-in to us please!
To download part-3 of SoundForge,
Click the link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5wvn4n
For you who have lost accidentelly:
2 links for part-1 and 2...
Part-one:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5guzba
Part-2:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9abvy3
Thanks again, aske me or list on having problems!
Best regards, Jitendra.

--
Contact:
Direct-cell: 00919213153776