Hello, sorry for getting delayed!
I was off for 3 days, in one mail, you have said, that you haven't downloaded
part3, and in this, you are looking for part2,
Well, what it ever is, I have deleted the original archive from this hardrive,
and you please do not remove what you have, ask someone on the list, or just
weight for me to do something, but, I can not give you the time limit.
Sorry...
--
Contact:
Direct-cell: 00919213153776

Quoting Amiyo Biswas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 Hello Jeet,

 Seven days are of course enough for downloading 151 mb. I downloaded
 part 1
 immediately. I could not download part 2 with dap, it got
 disconnected
 thrice. I could not attend office following heavy shower last week
 for four
 days. I was also busy with other jobs.

 Best regards,

 Amiyo.