From: "Atul Ranjan Sahay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 5:35 AM
Subject: Re: [AI] Banks-Volunteers

To my mind, any human being who is ready to take responsibility for his
transactions has the inherent right to get and use debit/credit cards. On
the issue of not using a sighted assistance, let me say that interdependence
is a better and ore matured state of existence than independence. However as
stated by one of the most successful author of our time, interdependence is
a choice which only independent people can make. Hence this fight for
independence.