Dear all,

Greetings!

I have a query on Microsoft Outlook using with NVDA. I don’t know how
many of you have come across such issue, but currently I am facing
very serious issue while working on the Microsoft Outlook with NVDA.
When I work on the Outlook using the NVDA, the Outlook stops
responding. If I have other programs running apart from the Outlook,
they work fine. But when I bring my focus on the Outlook by pressing
the ALT+TAB combination, the NVDA does not speak anything. It just
says “Microsoft Outlook is not responding”. When I press ALT+F4 on
Outlook, the Windows throws a dialog box. The dialog box says “Please
wait for the program to respond or restart the program”. Many times, I
have waited a lot, but the program has never responded. Hence, I have
to restart the Outlook every time when it stops responding. Please
note, I don’t face this issue when I use Outlook with JAWS.

Friends, kindly help if anyone knows any solution. I have mentioned
the technical details below for your reference:

I use:
Windows 7 64-bit operating system
Microsoft Outlook 2007
NVDA 2015.2