-----Original Message-----
From: sanjay [mailto:sanjaylpra...@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2015 12:40 PM
To: vedprakash.sha...@gmail.com; AccessIndia: a list for discussing
accessibility and issuesconcerning the disabled.
<accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [AI] Khajuraho and konark

what about using  the devices with built-in compass.  I think they are
availlable in market today.  If a person is facing north, east is to his right
and west is to his left side.  If he is facing south, it is other way round.