Friends, today I faced another problem while trying to book ticket by
using NVDA at home I use JAWS on Windows 8.1 in my office I use NVDA
on windows 7 in NVDA I could not check while checking visually
handicapped person while logging in many times I pressed space bar for
checking the visually handicapped person but all times I heard check
box not checked so NVDA experts please write how to check any check
boxes when they are unchecked I always used space bar I am using NVDA
in my office for the last one year I never face such problem, is there
any other way to check other than space bar I even used enter key also
for checking the box but could not do.