When the government dols out glittering priveleges to the minions
sitting in the higher echelons then nobody fumes? but when the
disabled married woman claims for the subsidized basic healthcare for
her survival is denied. Its sheer stupidity. My question is, How many
disabled women have married to men whose family are covered under the
CGHS? The health Ministry instead of taking  a holistic view of the
matter has hastely cited the rule of 2007 which reflects the Present
dispensation's short-sightedness and raises questions about its
hyperbole claims about 'sabka sath and sabka vikas'.

 On 10/12/15, Amar Jain <amarjain2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Legally this is the correct position Avinash.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Amar Jain.
> Website: www.amarjain.com