Dear friends,
as shared article talk about that the virtual world is quite
accessable but real world is not. hence, this technology can
contribute emmensely in the accessable india campaign but there's need
of pushing up this idea to government.
therefore requesting  to all volunteering organisations who are
working in the colaberation  with government for accessable campaign,
pitch this wonderful idea so it will aid for the attainment of the
true goal of accessable india.