Dear Members,
  I am a visually impaired person completed my post graduation from Indian
Institute of Management Raipur this year.
I have started a financial services business about a month ago. I am selling
mutual funds as of now and soon plan to add life insurance and health insurance
to the product portfolio.
I know this is not the right place to talk about my business. So if you are
interested to know more about these financial products or invest you can get in
touch with me on 09748976371 or my personal e mail id piyush_rakhe...@live.com.
Please spread the word among your friends and colleagues.

Thanks and regards,

Piyush Rakhecha