The biggest problem is that people are targeting pm on his suggestion
of divyang, which may divert the attention from the main issue.
Yes, I also criticize the centre for not bringing sensible guidelines,
but making a mountain out of a molehill will lead us nowhere.
Any further discussion on this issue will be like the opposition's
hungama on non-existent issues in rajya sabha!