I didn't have to face any of such challenges cause I studied from the
Blind Relief Association. There, I even didn't realize the anomalies
of caste and religion until I reached the college level. We had very
mingling atmosphere when we grew up and that shaped what we are today
struggling with a resolute in the outer world. Please share more
experiences of the inclusive schools so that we could generate a
healthy debate in the public domain about how to go further. Media
hardly report about the humiliation faced by the disabled students as
they cover when a dalit/muslim child is abused. So its important for
us to generate a discourse.

Avinash Shahi