Khwaabo ki Dastan
Date: 13th Feb 2016 (Saturday).
Time: 2 P.M to 4 P.M
Venue: St. Xavier’s College, 5, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 001.
The event will be held at the Seminar room of Xavier’s College. Entry
is free. Do come and experience a beautiful confluence of Love, Life
and Laughter through poetry.
Looking forward to see you all in big numbers.
To register yourself for the event, or to know more about the event,
contact Prathamesh Bendre.
 Send an E-mail to prathamesh18.ben...@gmail.com
Or drop a Whatsapp text on +919870789563
Awaiting your response
Prathamesh J. Bendre

https://youtu.be/Q19ym_OMbp0

--
Http://www.prathameshbendre.blogspot.com

“My poems are not mere imaginations; those are the wonderful creations
that I give birth to.”

Celebrating Louis Braill birthday, Jan. 4th.