hello,
thanks for the information. kindly post this video on youtube so that
many can see and listen.
best of luck,

On 1/19/16, Prathamesh Bendre <prathamesh18.ben...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Want to explore the beauty of poetry?
> Want to experience simple yet very effective expressions of love and
> romance?
> If yes, then there is a news for you.
> Prathamesh Bendre and Talha Ansari, two young poets are hosting a live
> poetry recital at St. Xavier’s College Mumbai. These two poets will
> try touching upon various aspects of human life through their poems,
> including love and romance.
> What can be the best occasion for this lyrical delight than Valentine’s Day!
> Prathamesh and Talha are all set to fine-tune the mood for you all on
> the eve of Valentine’s Day.
> Find the event details below.
> KHWAABO KI DASTAN
> Venue: St. Xavier’s College Mumbai.
> Date: 13th Feb 2016 (Saturday).
> Time: 2 PM to 4 PM.
> Entry is free, and the event is open for all. Those who want to
> register for the event, visit
> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kDG6KN64s0Bu4wGq8cSt-PebtfaXljhCz9Ced02Zkms/viewform
>
> For any queries, send an E-mail to prathamesh18.ben...@gmail.com
> Thanks and regards
> Prathamesh Bendre
>

> --
> Http://www.prathameshbendre.blogspot.com
>
> “My poems are not mere imaginations; those are the wonderful creations
> that I give birth to.”

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller