Dear Rajesh ji,
I seek your help in uploading menus from your region. Please motivate few
volunteers to upload the menus of restaurants which interst you most.
And another importatnt point I want  your comments is that with this app now
you can atleast get a fairly good idea of the menu of the chain restaurants
even in your city.
For example, if you wish to have pizza or fast food, you can look up the menu
of Dominos or pizza hut or McDonald  from Mumbai and you will find that the
local menu will be almost same.

I am copying below the menu upload process. And feel free to contact me if you
face any issues.

Procedure for data entry in good food talks website
Registration

1. Open Goodfoodtalks.in and click on submit a menu
2. Click on Sign up
3. Provide your email id etc. and complete the registration.
4. You will get a message that your account is created.
5. Close the website.

The above is a one time process.
To make data entry

1. Open goodfoodtalks.in
2. Click on submit a menu
3. Provide user id and password and log in

Adding menus
1. After log in, in the top left click on Menus and then click on add new Menu
2. Keept the Restaurant menu ready for reference. Unless you have the hard copy
of the menu, you can easily find most menus on the internet. You can keep
the restaurant menu and the GoodFoodTalks(GFT) website open simultaneously and
switch between them to read information and type into the GFT website.
3. Type restaurant name as the menu name
4. Carefully check the sections in the restaurant menu card and accordingly
create sections here by clicking add new section
5. You can also rename the blank sections e.g. starters provided here
6. Below each section click on add new menu item and type item name and price
7. If the item has a description or if its price is mentioned for other
quantities (e.g. half plate, full plate) then mention this also in the
description
box.
8. Finally click on save menu

Adding restaurants

9. After log in, in the top left click on My Restaurants and then click on add
new restaurant

10. Fil up the data.
11. Make sure you put the address below the map and click the "locate my
restaurant" button. The map should now show your city.
12. On the right side of the page, it will show one or more menu names. Place a
tick mark on the correct menu for this restaurant
13. Finally click on save draft.

Note that you can stop data entry at any time. Just click on Save draft and
Close website. When you want to resume data entry, log into the website and
click on My Restaurants or My Menus at the top and then open the
menu/restaurant you want to work on.
Once you have completed addition of the complete menu and restaurant, please
send
an email to
g...@saksham.org
so that it can be made public.