Friends,
I have a problem.
I applied for study leave which is provided as per UGC regulation for
completing my Ph.D. the university replyed after a delay of 2 and a
half month saying to use the leaves in my account to complete my Ph.D.
normally, leaves in account is taken for CL and EL. we can get only 15
CLs and 10 ELs per year. they did not cite any reason for not granting
the study leave. I applied for leave for an year. what can I do next
and possible consequences? if I fight it outside, is there a chance
that they may give me torture in various other ways?

Umesha S E
assistant professor of Economics
and
Liaison Officer for the Disabled