Hello,
Would appreciate the feedback from any organizations planning to
conduct any summer vacation  course on computer applications at
intermediate level.

I have received the query from two female candidates in my locality
who are visually challenged and would like to learn office
applications, internet including web browsing, windows 7 or 8
operating system etc.

Due to the remote location and non-availability of any dedicated
training centres for the blind, they would like to take up this
training by visiting any better place to make use of their vacation.

They are more keen to join the vacation course specifically due to
their personal commitments. So far my enquiries with few NGOs had
revealed the information that they do conduct the vacation courses to
teach these applications only at the basic level.

So considering their requirements, kindly do suggest any organization
where they can learn these applications in intermediate level.

In case If any such organization you know who can customize  their
course as per their requirements, please do also  let me know. so that
i can pass it on this information to them and share their contact
information with them as well.

Kindly treat this to be very essential.

Your valuable feedback are mostly awaited.
Thanks,

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller