you have to use shift+f10 key combination to access the application
menu from this keyboard as it does not have the separate key for
application context menu.so this combination will work if you are
attempting to access the same from laptop keyboard else with this blue
tooth keyboard you have to use thefunction+shift+f10.
thanks,

On 3/8/16, Mohib Anwar Rafay <mohibra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try to use f1 - f12 keys along with function key of the keyboard if
> given. I am also using one Bluetooth keyboard, where I have to use f1
> -f12 keys after pressing its function key. I don't know if there is a
> way to change this behavior.
>

> On 3/7/16, Dr. G. Janardhana Naidu <jnga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello tech experts,
>> Recently I have taken Logitech K480 Bluetooth key board to use with
>> computer and as well as mobile phones. But I have come across few
>> issues while using with computer. One among them is,  function keys
>> from f1 to f12 are not working with jaws or nvda. In addition to that
>> I am not able to locate application key in the key board. Is there any
>> key stroke for jaws 17 to activate right mouse button? Further, I
>> request the users of above key board to help me to resolve the issues.
>> your feedback with the key board is highly appreciated.
>> Thanks and regards,
>> janardhana Naidu.

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> Mohib Anwar Rafay
>
> Phone: +919 555 555 765

Mukesh jain
Email:
mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller