hello,
after installing the logitech option software, i couldn't locate the
option to let my keyboard to  work as standard keyboard without use of
fn key combination. rather after opening this software, jaws just
announces zero button r button and add device button. clicking on add
device button i get the message no device found. may be because of my
logitech keyboard is already paired with the laptop. so clicking on
the zero or r button, program simply closes.

one more strange problem occured after installing this software that
my logitech  keyboard has been automatically undetected and stopped
working. so i had to uninstall the program and then too i had to
system restore to get back my original bluetooth settings.

so any solution for such problems, please.
thanks,