dear friends,
according to the railway circular, the id card should be obtained from
the DRM office within whose jurisdiction the concession certificate is
issued. but, railway staff say it should be obtained from where the
person is residing. what should be done if the 2 addresses are
different? my address belong to mysore division while my concession
certificate was issued from bangalore.

Umesha