Dear List,

Wish to share a great experience I had attending first ever
"Entrepreneurial Idea Award" for persons with visual impairment by Voice
Vision, Mumbai on 3rd April 2016.

This event not only awarded 3 best ideas but what I like most is a full
batch of 60 students of MBA course of Somaiya Institute of Management
Studies and Research (a knowledge partner of this project) got well
sensitized about persons with blindness through this unique project.  There
were 10 V I participants who presented their ideas with team of 6-8
management students with each V I to present business idea with ROI and
break even. At final stage three ideas got selected by eminent juries from
financial sector, handicapped finance corporation and corporate leaders.
Management course professors were equally involved in this project.

Kudos to Sushmeetha Bubna for developing this concept and empowering 3 V I
persons to start their own enterprise with the help of corporate sponsor
offering subvention loan and a cash prize.

Regards,

Prashant Naik