Hi, The idea is good. Although I have a bluetooth keyboard already, it
works better and almost 100% accurately. But While using it with
android, it produces multiple keys for a single press and is very
iritating indeed, almost unusable. However, please give us some more
details about the specs.
I also tried ordering it but did not get any confirmation.
Thanks,

On 07/04/2016, Arjun Malhotra <malhotraarjun2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> interesting indeed! I've prebooked the keyboard. I hope it surpasses
> my expectations. I'm little concerned about the grip of the illastic
> band. Will it be able to hold the phone? Most of the phones have
> really nice smooth, shiny and slippery bodies. Will it be able to hold
> the phone?
>
> On 4/6/16, shankar shan <shankarsai...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> hi, greetings
>> I liked the idea, but, havw a question.
>> what will be the minimum data transver speed per second?
>> why I am asking this question because, I just tested some of the
>> bluetooth keyboards with s4, s5, s6, and s6 edg.
>> the result was  spoken feedback willb be delayed
>>

>> On 4/6/16, sidnc1986_gmail <sidnc1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>>> Thanks all for participating in our survey few months ago we had
>>> conducted.
>>>
>>> For those who didn't participate, we had conducted this survey for
>>> knowing
>>> whether physical keypads are really needed in today's world.
>>>
>>> It seems that almost all of us need a physical keypad. Our survey which
>>> gave
>>>
>>> us 95% positive response from across the world proved this to us. So
>>> here
>>> it
>>>
>>> is. We have come  up with a design for bluetooth keypad that serves our
>>> need. Not only this helps in simple tasks like typing but it empowers
>>> Talkback and also attaches itself on your phone with ease.
>>>
>>> Features it offers:
>>> 1. Accessible
>>> Keys embossed with patterns for accessibility
>>>
>>> 2. Hotkeys
>>> Both predefined and customizable hotkeys for convenience
>>>
>>> 3. Eye-D keypad empowers Talkback
>>> Eye-D keypad enables Talkback features all via a keyboard. Navigate
>>> controls, read text and edit text on the fly without getting into those
>>> difficult gestures. Do all this just the way you have been doing on your
>>> PC's.
>>>
>>> 4. No more stress on neck
>>> Holding phone in one hand, performing gestures with other and then
>>> bending
>>> your neck to listen to Talkback. No need to do all this anymore.
>>>
>>> 5. Portable
>>> Detachable and sliding formfactor for easy use
>>>
>>> 6. Ergonomic design for easy grip
>>> All keystrokes are managed in a way that you need to use only your two
>>> thumbs. Don't let that grip on phone and keypad slip away.
>>>
>>> 7. Assisting counterpart
>>> it's not just another device, it's a part of your favourite smartphone,
>>> fit
>>>
>>> for every screen size.
>>>
>>> 8. Wireless connectivity
>>> Clutter free wireless Bluetooth(LE) design
>>>
>>> So go ahead and preorder your Eye-D keypad right away. 20% off on a
>>> keypad
>>> specially designed for your Android Smart Phones.
>>> http://www.eye-d.in/preorder/
>>>

>>> Any queries?
>>> Post them on our facebook page at
> [...]

Thanks and regards,
aruni Sharma.
Associate Professor, Dept. of Political Science, JNPG College, Lucknow, India.
twitter: www.twitter.com/arunisharma
facebook: www.facebook.com/arunisharma
Skype: arunisha...@outlook.com