it is true in 6th CPC recommendation there was proposal for disabled
employees in relaxation of duty hours but while implementing 6th CPC
this was rejected, there is no such order in DOPT or in Government of
idnia, many disabled organisation opposed such relaxation even I am
also of opinion that such relaxation should be given, if it is so many
of our colleagues look us or treat us in different manner or they
start discrimination, so please do not accept such relaxation of duty
hours.

On 4/11/16, mukesh jain <mukesh.jai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> One of my friend would like to know about any GR if exist, which
> permits the exemption on reporting  duty hours of half an hour for
> visually challenged persons considering the mobility concerns.
>
> I remember red such kind of discussions on this list long ago but
> couldn't search for it. So if anyone knows about the same, kindly
> enlighten on it.
>
> Thanks,
>

> --
> Regards,
> Mukesh jain
> Email:
> mukesh.jai...@gmail.com
> mukeshheerachandj...@ntpc.co.in
> Skype: mukeshjain211
> Mob: 09977165123
> "Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
> master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "
>
> Helen Keller

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.