window 10 on my Iball compbook has occupied 12gb of space. so i still
get 20gb to load my programs. i have installed few utilities on SD
card too and its working fine.
if you want more space then you may connect external HDD to it. don't
know about the product getting outdated as soon as the update comes
because i believe that no company would let it go it's hardware
outdated just for any updates and i am sure that if the company has
invested so much of the amount to send this product in consumer market
then it must be ready for all the future strategies for it.
ultimately, Iball has tied up with microsoft and Intel to develop this
product. so i am sure that microsoft will be at the  back of Iball to
support the updates.
still i will forward your concern to the company and let us see what
they have to repy on this.
thanks,