Fully agreed with Ketan. Prashant made himself a great personality by putting
his effort with praiseworthy attitude. I love his sincerity towards work and
friendly nature which would take him quite far towards bright future.

Thanks

Kailas

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 15:19:26 +0530 Srinivasu Chakravarthula  wrote

>Totally agree with Ketan. To add, even I know Prashant for several years

and his efforts right from his NAB Cyber Cafe days and today are

incredible. Specially, his work to address inclusion issues are awesome. I

believe, Prashant is perhaps one of few bankers who sensitized his employer

and helped Union Bank to work towards inclusive services.

Thanks Ramya for featuring him on NewzHook. Wishing Prashant a very best in

all that he continues to do.

Best wishes,

Vasu

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/

Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica

Hon. Joint Secretary, The National Association for the Blind, Karnataka

Branch