Rajesh,

Why shall I have to make attempt to ridicule you?

You need to think yourself where and what comment to do. If it is your effort
to make me shut up my mouth, it would not happen. Very purpose of language is
to express myself and need not to be grammar expert. You understood what I want
to say. That’s all.

Kailas

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 11:49:21 +0530 "Asudani, Rajesh"  wrote

>Dear kailas

Don't worry.

I know prashant and can testify that he is a mature and hard working and
sincere person.

Was just refering to his portrayal of albinism, and repeated harping on the
resemblance to europeanism.

And your attempt to ridicule me suffers from grammatical errors, sorry to say.