From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
Vishakha More
Sent: 30 June 2016 12:00
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.
Subject: [AI] Your feedback is solicited - accessible material

Dear all,

I would like to have your views with regard to medium of accessible material
that can be distributed amongst visually challenged investors when SEBI
conducts awareness programmes for them.

Please try to reply to the following queries:

1. Whether material available on SEBI Investor Awareness website in PDF format
would be sufficient?
2. Whether MP3 format would be preferrable?
3. Whether separate CDs should be created?
4. Whether there would be takers for material in braile ?

Your valuable feedback is highly appreciated. You could also write to me
directly on

vishakha.m...@gmail.com

regards,

Vishakha More.