Hello,

Agree with Srinivasu and Prashant sir, Editable copies should never be
distributed by an organisation like SEBI. HTML (fully compliant with
WCAG) should be sufficient. In addition,daisy files with either
synthetic or human recorded audio will serve those who preffer an
audio version. All of it can easily be given in a CD. Though it is
slightely tough yet I would urge  that documents like these should be
available in all the regional languages of the country.

HTH,
Ajay

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-9584076767