Sorry, this is not the solution applicable.

and otherwise but provided article link says about windows vista  XP. I am
using windows 2007. I can import the data but unable to split into respective
columns and rows.

thank you for reply!

please inform any more solutions if any.

Vedika Phadke

On Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:54:08 +0530 Aravind R  wrote

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Import-or-export-text-txt-or-csv-files-5250ac4c-663c-47ce-937b-339e391393ba

On 7/8/16, vedika phadke  wrote:

> sir, madam,

> 1st for better reading when I import text file into m.s. excel, the data is

> got imported in one column. how can I split the data into respective

> columns?

> has anyone done this successfully?

> 2nd- when I copy html data into excell like tables, the data get pasted into

> one column instead of respective rows and columns.

> some people use wrap text for both the above process. but I am unable to use

> wrap text with JAWS.

> can you inform me solution for the both if any?

> awaiting for reply!

> Vedika Phadke

r. aravind,

Assistant manager