yes I too need steps to convert HTML page to excell, for example in my
office there are more than 100 officials starting from secretary to
lowest section officers in first column there will be serial number
2nd name of officials 3rd designation, 4th mobile number, 5th landline
number 6th mail ID which is in HTML format on our official website
every month this list is updated because of one or other officer is
transferred I have to check the officials & send them mail or phone
them, so everymonth I have to download this list which is IN HTML my
sighted colleagues copy HTML to excell within seconds & help me I have
tried several times the deta is coppied in one column. my colleagues
do by using mouse but I cannot please let me know how can be done.

On 7/11/16, shankar shan <shankarsai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi.
> some times, the devolopers does not give proper mark up for the tables.
> and, they wont give proper captions or  summery for the tables.
>
> while you are in the table, when you are navigating through the rows
> and columns  by using table layer keystrokes or, alt ctrl left and
> rite arro keys, if your screen reader anounce the row and columns
> headings, the above trick will exactly works.
>

> On 7/10/16, Vamshi. G <gvamsh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, sometimes f8, copy and paste gets all the data into one column.
>> Is there any solution?
>>

>> On 7/10/16, Giri Prasad <mgiriprasadma...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> No shankar jee. It didn't work on few websites.
>>> I explored this.

>>> --
>>> WITH REGARDS
>>>
>>> GIRIPRASAD
>>>
>>>  MOBILE: 9247170000   /   9441133367
>>>
>>> SKYPE  giriprasad.maddina
>>>
>>> "Our greatest glory consists not in never falling,
>>>  but in rising every time we fall."

>>> of
>>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>>> please
>>> visit the list home page at

>>> the

>>> mails
>>> sent through this mailing list..
>>>

>> --
>> G. Vamshi
>> Mobile: +91 9949349497
>> Skype: gvamshi81
>>
>> WWW.VIBEWA.ORG
>> EQUALITY AND DIGNITY

>> of
>> mobile phones / Tabs on:

>> mails

> jammed and internet hanged?Reach  through the following means:
> mobile: +91  9599194749
> whats app: +91  7795927572
> skype: Shankar.a
> email: shankarsai...@gmail.com
> Thanks and regards
> Shankar
> *****ACCESSIBILITY AND USABILITY TESTER AT HCL TECHNOLOGIES *****

Vivek Doddamani Ph-9868954833 & 08860410944  skype: vivek.doddamani,
FB: vivek doddamani.  105, Lancer Road, Near Mall Road, Delhi-110054.